Hospital Discharge & Post Operative Care
It’s finally time to come home from the Hospital and there is a lot to prepare. We can help!
Returning home after spending time in the hospital, whether short or long term, is something to celebrate, but it can also involve thoughts, worries, and questions concerning what will happen once you are home again. For over two decades Retire-At-Home has helped to answer many of those questions, by providing support and relief for individuals as they transition back into their lives at home after departing the hospital.
We can take charge of ordering and collecting medications, booking doctor’s appointments, managing at-home recovery, coordinating transportation and other pertinent tasks. Our Nurse Case Managers in Greater Sudbury can also provide direction and assistance as you figure out what services you will require upon returning home. Let us help you take the worry out of your transition from the hospital.
Our Hospital Discharge Service includes the following:
- Case Management Services including in-hospital assessment by an experienced Nurse Case Manager
- Attendance at discharge planning meeting
- Visit to your home prior to discharge to ensure your home is properly prepared
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Arrangement of your transportation home
- Personal Care Services and/or Home Support Services
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other health care professionals.
Contact us today to discuss the home care needs for you or a loved one in Greater Sudbury, or to book a free Nurse Consultation.
We proudly serve the following communities in and around Greater Sudbury:
Greater Sudbury, Whitefish, Chelmsford, Azilda, Lively, Copper Cliff, Espanola, Nairn Centre, Wahnapitae, Blezard Valley, Walden, Val Caron, Hanmer, Dowling, Flour Mill, Southend, Webbwood, Worthington, Naughton, Little Current, Donavan.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!