Home Care Financing Program
If you own your home and have a need to finance your home-care costs, we can help!
Technological and medical advancements have resulted in longer lifespans for Canadians than ever before. The extended aging process, however, also creates the need for more and more services, some of which, such as home care, are not covered by the government. Costs for these services can add up, especially in situations in which you were unprepared for the cost, or when you suddenly have to fill and unplanned need.
Retire-At-Home has sourced a special financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors paying for the services they require to allow them to stay in their homes.
Home equity is a good option to cover the costs associated with unsubsidized health care. If you own your house, you can access the equity to cover your costs while holding on to the comfort of remaining in your home.
The benefits of this financing program include:
- Receiving regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintaining full ownership of your home.
- No payments of interest or principal are required as long as you own your home
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold or when the owner moves out.
- Earlier payment options are available
- Very reasonable interest rates, and no credit approval required.
If you own your house, and have the need to pay home care services not covered by the government, call us today to explore this financing option. There is no obligation to speak with a specialist!
We proudly serve the following communities in and around Greater Sudbury:
Greater Sudbury, Whitefish, Chelmsford, Azilda, Lively, Copper Cliff, Espanola, Nairn Centre, Wahnapitae, Blezard Valley, Walden, Val Caron, Hanmer, Dowling, Flour Mill, Southend, Webbwood, Worthington, Naughton, Little Current, Donavan.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!