Our Vision, Mission & Corporate Ethics
To become the most reputable name in Canada for providing personalized healthcare.
The Retire-At-Home™ team is dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized services while upholding the highest standard of excellence – improving clients’ quality of life by respecting each person’s dignity and independence. In each city in Canada, we plan to achieve our vision and mission by working side-by-side with our clients and their families, employees and community partners and always ensuring our clients satisfaction and safety are at the forefront of everything we do. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Retire-At-Home Corporate Commitment to Fair and Ethical Practices:
- Retire-At-Home Services was built on a foundation of strong family values – Dedication, Excellence, Commitment, Quality of life, Respect, Dignity, and Independence.
- All individuals will be treated with dignity and respect.
- When assessing performance, Retire-At-Home will not place unnecessary emphasis on personal characteristics, including race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, family relationships, religious belief, or physical or intellectual disability.
- Retire-At-Home will treat all clients and prospective clients with honesty, fairly, and with dignity and respect. Retire-At-Home will not deliver misleading information or offer services not needed by clients or prospective clients. Retire-At-Home will respect and support freedom of choice.
- Retire-At-Home promises to provide prompt, reliable, and effective home and health care appropriate for each individual’s needs, health and safety.
- Retire-At-Home is committed to protecting the confidential nature of each individual’s health care records and to not disclose information in the record except as permitted by law or regulation.
- Retire-At-Home will employ staff that has been screened through references and who continue to improve their knowledge and skills in the provision of home and health care services.
- Retire-At-Home will compete strongly but fairly. We will abide with all applicable competition laws and will not tolerate actions that unreasonably prevent competition.
- Retire-At-Home will respect and abide by all copyright laws when developing marketing and communication programs, such as advertisements.
- Retire-At-Home is committed to deliver our greatest efforts to resolve issues fairly.
Contact us today to discuss the home care needs for you or a loved one in Greater Sudbury, or to book a free Nurse Consultation.
We proudly serve the following communities in and around Greater Sudbury:
Greater Sudbury, Whitefish, Chelmsford, Azilda, Lively, Copper Cliff, Espanola, Nairn Centre, Wahnapitae, Blezard Valley, Walden, Val Caron, Hanmer, Dowling, Flour Mill, Southend, Webbwood, Worthington, Naughton, Little Current, Donavan.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!